Awareness-raising seminar for your employees
Enterprise Training Program
Alcohol, drugs and medicines, and the Workplace: A dangerous cocktail.
A seminar perfectly adapted to the context and sector of activity for your business
This seminar is intended for all employees and or sub-contractors working on the physical premises of the company.
This seminar aims to:
- Understand the impacts and consequences of the alcohol consumption, drugs or medication in order to prevent work related incidents and accidents due to the use of these substances.
- Understand the policy of the company in the matter of psychotropic substances and be warned of the means that will be taken to enforce it.
This seminar is presented in the form of an interactive presentation given by one of our trainers who moves to your business. It includes:
- A PowerPoint presentation
- The presentation and demonstration of detection tools and screening tests used by the company.
- Googles trial simulating a state of intoxication by alcohol and drugs
- A questions period
- A discussion period
- A questionnaire in a game format designed to check the level of understanding of the points discussed and to strengthen certain concepts if necessary.
More specifically, the content and the objectives are the following:
- Understand the crucial concepts in relation to the consumption and the elimination of alcohol, drugs, medicines and energy drinks.
- Understand the impact of these substances on personal health and performance at work.
- Awareness of the problem of consumption and to understand the impacts on health and safety at work.
- Understand the rights and legal and moral obligations of the two parties, employers and employees, in order to be better involved in the improvement of safety in the workplace.
- Understand the goals targeted by the policy, its process of application and consequences in the event of violation of the latter.
- Learn about the detection tools and screening tests preferred by the company.
- Learn about the resources and support available to assist employees.
This seminar is presented in two formulas to be of duration of 3 hours or 1.5 hours. The formula of 3 hours allows you to identify the essential points of the problem and offers employees the opportunity to ask questions relating to the substances and the application of the policy in a friendly atmosphere. The formula of 1.5 hour is an abbreviated version intended for companies which may not stop production for 3 consecutive hours or form groups of 20 people at a time.
For more information, please call us at 1 888 863-8660, price vary depending on the number of participants and the services to which you subscribe.
We recommend that you contact the distributor of your choice to ensure the availability of the desired product.
- Alco Prevention Canada
- Alco Prevention Canada