EGID Social Distancing Badge / 100% autonomous!
139.95 $ CA
A distancing badge that allows the wearer to ensure that people approaching them are within the distance currently recommended by the Public Health of Canada. If not, a light signal is emitted warning people of non-compliance with the distancing measure. As for the badge holder, a vibration warns him of the situation.
$ 139.95 / badge (discount price with the purchase of a box of 3 or 10 badges).
Each badge includes 1 USB cable for recharging the battery. The badge is available in boxes of 1, 3, or 10 units.
Our individual distancing badge is perfect for all types of businesses such as:
- Retail and food stores
- Car dealers
- Gas stations
- Office workers
- Sales representatives
- Events and congresses
Instantly reassure your customers and employees. With the individual distancing badge, your employees will subtly inform customers if they are not at the right distance.
Precision to the millimeter!
The individual distancing badge uses LIDAR technology which offers millimeter precision.
Secure the comfort zone
You can program the comfort zone you want according to the health standards in force (currently 2 meters). So, if the distance changes, you have the option of changing it to comply with the rules. Possibility to change the distance to 2 meters, 6 feet, 1.5 meters, and 4 feet (on the side of the badge, with a paper clip).
A single badge protects 2 people
The social distancing badge warns the person approaching the wearer that they are in the regulatory or illegal zone by flashing red. The wearer, for his part, is warned by the vibration of his badge. There is no need for the 2 people to each wear a badge. It is for this reason that it is called autonomous!
A single badge can be used by multiple employees depending on their shift.
Substantial cost savings!
If your employees work on a rotating schedule, they can leave their badge at the end of their shift and the employee on the next shift collects it.
- Small, but clearly visible: only 9cm long x 5cm high x 1cm deep.
- Magnetic attachment: easy to wear, the individual distancing badge is worn at the top, in the center of the body. CAUTION: due to the magnetic attachment, the badge must not be worn by a person with a cardiac simulator, unless the attachment system is changed by a pin. One pin with a sticker is provided per box.
- Rechargeable battery: a USB cable/badge is provided with each purchase. 3 hours are required to recharge the individual distancing badge.
- Long-lasting wearing: you can wear the badge for about 30 hours without having to recharge it.
- No traceability: no investment in infrastructure.
- No monthly payment: a one-time purchase and you are ready to go.
- Proudly made in Canada.
- The EGID badge detects changes (or deviations) in temperature, that is, it detects the temperature difference between the wearer and the object or person in front of it. For this reason, EGID should be worn fairly centrally, NOT on the side like a regular cockade.
- EGID may issue unwarranted alerts in more confined spaces, such as private homes or small offices, due to the presence of sources that can cause heat contrasts. Thus, a floor lamp, a stove, an electric baseboard, a fireplace, a television, a sunny window, or a computer screen, for example, could cause false positives. For this reason, it is strongly recommended to use EGID in larger locations.
- EGID will flash for 15 seconds, then it stops.
- Emission of vibration between 1.15 meters and 2 meters.
- If the wearer moves, EGID goes into Sleep mode.
- The black lens measures distance using lidar technology.
- The small square to the right of the lens detects temperature differences.
- When EGID is horizontal, the device is in Shut down mode.
- For storage, EGID badges must be kept horizontally.
- If EGID is stored lying down, the recharge time will be 80 days at 30% of the battery charge.
- If EGID is stored upright, the recharge time will be 20 days at 30% battery charge.
- 3 hours of charging allows approximately 8 days of wear (7 hours/day).
- A green flash indicates that the battery is correct.
- Alternating green and red flashes indicate the battery is correct for the day ONLY. Prepare to have to reload.
CAUTION: Due to the magnetic attachment, the badge must not be worn by a person with a cardiac simulator, unless the attachment system is changed by a pin. One pin with a sticker is provided per box.
Please choose the type of box (1, 3, or 10 badges) and the number associated with your type. For example, for a purchase of 6 badges, you would check the box of 3 badges option with a quantity of 2.
Box of 1 badge: $ 139.95
Box of 3 badges: $ 389.85 ($ 129.95 / unit)
Box of 10 badges: $ 1,199.50 ($ 119.95 / unit)
We recommend that you contact the distributor of your choice to ensure the availability of the desired product.
- Alco Prevention Canada
- Alco Prevention Canada