Enterprise Training Programs
Substance abuse within businesses is unfortunately on the rise globally.
In addition, did you know that on average 10% of employees come to work under the influence of alcohol, drugs or drugs? In certain sectors of activity or certain regions, the percentage may be even higher.
What are the consequences?
- More than 20% of occupational accidents are caused by substance abuse
- Decrease in productivity
- Increase in insurance premiums and Collective Responsibility
- Climate and security of affected work
Why let us help you…
- We are a body approved trainer by the The Commission des partenaires du marché du travail (approval number #0052891).
- We are pioneers and have acquired an expertise in the field of the prevention and management of substances abuse for business.
- Training session and webinar deductible in the framework of the Act to promote the development and recognition of skills in the workforce under certain conditions.
- Solutions and concrete tools to improve health and safety at work (Bill C-21)
- Reduction of accidents, increased productivity and better work atmosphere.
TYPES OF TRAINING AND SERVICES OFFERED
- Training for your managers, supervisors and preventionists - Prevent and act legally Awareness seminar for your employees Information stand for your employees to learn the consequences of substance use (OSH day).
- Webinar Training (Online) – how to prevent and intervene effective, concrete ways.
Policy and Procedures for Intervention: drafting of a policy and procedure for intervention, tools for detection and screening.
- Interactive approach: goggles simulating a drunk, quizzes, video and images-shock, etc.
Do not wait until the problem is present or makes a large impact, act now and see the descriptions for our training programs.