Electronic sign to effectively control the flow of traffic in your business!
119.95 $ CA
The sanitary rules require limiting the number of customers present in a commercial establishment.
But how do you set up an efficient and professional system?
It becomes difficult to count the number of people in retail stores and other businesses where clients are allowed. Waiting outside can be overwhelming, and telling customers not to come in is a dull process for the designated employee.
But the technology is here to help!
How our electronic sign works to effectively control traffic
Our bilingual electronic sign is marked with YES and NO. Depending on the case, a green or red light will be emitted indicating to customers whether they can enter or not. The operation is as easy to understand as a road sign, so the designated employee no longer has to intervene verbally to inform customers.
Our electronic sign is a traffic tool that can be controlled in manual or counter mode. Counter mode allows you to set the maximum number of customers allowed and adjust your limit as needed. When customers enter, you add them to the count until the maximum number is reached which will change the display from green to red (YES to NO). As people leave, you to subtract from the total and the light will turn green again. It is not an automatic system, but an alternative manual process that is very useful and above all visual for customers.
The TraffikFlo app can be downloaded via Google Play or App Store and syncs via Bluetooth®. Also, the sign can be controlled by your Chrome browser at app.traffikflo.com. For more security, access is controlled by a PIN code that you have previously set.
Our electronic sign is made in Canada and meets North American rules, regulations and standard practices, and FCC standards. In addition, additional tests have been carried out to ensure its safety.
Features of our electronic sign
- Dimensions: 25.4 cm wide (10 in.) X 35.6 cm high (14 in.)
- Depth: 3.81 cm (1.5 in.)
- Weight: 450g (1 lb)
- The panel is powered by a 1 meter AC / DC power cable
- Class II
- Power supply: 5 VC and 500 mA approximately
- Connection: USB cable
- NEMA 1-15P input connector
- IEC 62368-1 certified (latest FCC standard)
- UL / cUL certified
- This device is also compatible with a portable charger (Power Bank) not included.
- If you choose this option, then we recommend a device with a protection against short circuits, overloads, and over voltages; equipped with a battery level indicator that will let you know when to recharge it.
A perfect tool for all types of businesses where traffic control is required
- Retail stores
- Health/beauty centers
- Sports centers
Why is my mobile app not working?
Your TraffikFlo application should automatically detect, pair and communicate with your sign via Bluetooth®. On the other hand, if it does not work, you can try certain measures, such as those described below.
Some Android mobile devices and other older models require more steps than others. Start by restarting your app before each step and continue until the app seems to be working consistently. In some cases restarting your phone can help.
- If you are associating your app with your sign for the first time, please use PIN code 999999, unless your PIN code has been changed in settings.
- Close the app and restart your sign.
- Reset the sign by turning it off and back on twice within 5 seconds, then restart the app.
- Clear the Bluetooth® cache in your phone settings by selecting TraffikFlo under “Devices”. Choose "Forget this device" and then restart your app. You will automatically be prompted to re-associate your sign.
- Turn off “Low Power Mode” in your phone settings.
- Disable "Adaptive Battery" in your phone settings.
- Disable WIFI in your phone settings.
- Activate "Airplane mode" while making sure that your Bluetooth ® remains activated.
Why doesn't my app buttons light up?
If the buttons do not light up, you will be informed that the panel and the app are no longer connected. Close the app, reopen and link your sign again.
The power cord does not reach an outlet.
If the outlet is more than a meter from your sign, you will need to use an extension cord or a portable rechargeable charger.
If this is the option you choose, then we recommend a device with protection against short circuits, overloads, and over voltages; equipped with a battery level indicator that will let you know when to recharge it.
Is my sign secure?
Yes, the electronic sign is FCC approved and has undergone additional testing for you to use it safely indoors.
Is there a warranty applicable to my sign?
Yes! We offer you 6 months warranty from the date of purchase.
We recommend that you contact the distributor of your choice to ensure the availability of the desired product.
- Alco Prevention Canada
- Alco Prevention Canada