HomeSoap UV-C Home Sanitizer
299.95 $ CA
Large capacity UV-C sanitizer and disinfection device for the home.
The HomeSoap is large enough to sanitize a multitude of objects at the same time! Think about it ... up to 6 cell phones and 2 tablets at the same time!
Disinfect tablets, cellphones, toys, bottles, and more with our HomeSoap home sanitizer and charge your cellphone or tablet at the same time!
With 27 times the disinfection space of the original PhoneSoap, you can disinfect everything at home: cell phones, children's toys, pacifiers, bottles, books, tablets, headphones, remote controls, and more.
The same sanitizing and disinfecting power as the original PhoneSoap, but roomy enough for all your items. Available with automatic and manual modes, an on / off switch that can be used to toggle between manual and automatic modes or to turn off your UV-C lamps at any time. Like other PhoneSoap devices, the HomeSoap Disinfection Sanitizer can also charge your electronic devices while it disinfects via the built-in USB ports. Everything that fits into the HomeSoap will be disinfected.
HomeSoap UV-C Sanitizer Features
- UV-C rays emitted by the box kill 99.99% * of germs in 10 minutes
- Fits all cellphones, cases, and all other items that may fit in the box
- Large enough for the Apple iPad Pro and other large tablets
- Works on many items, such as utensils, books, and even a Nintendo Switch!
- Two charging ports (1 x 2.4 A USB port and 1 x 2.4 A USB-C port) allow universal charging
- Audio amplifier lets you hear alarms and notifications
- Supports automatic and manual disinfection modes
- Two large and powerful 254 nm UV-C lamps and a reflective interior surface allow light to surround your item and ensure the destruction of any unwanted guests
- Patented 360-degree disinfection
- The UV-C bulb is guaranteed for life
* HomeSoap Disinfection Sanitizer has been laboratory tested and proven to kill 99.99% of the following household germs: Escherichia coli (E. Coli), Salmonella typhimurium (Salmonella), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Influenza A H1N1 (influenza), rhinovirus (common cold).
The HomeSoap has a 2.4 A USB port and a 2.4 A USB C port accessible from the front, inside the device next to the door. You will use the cable that came with your device to charge. In fact, you can charge two devices at the same time. The HomeSoap unit must be plugged into the wall for disinfection and charging to work. Any device that charges via USB can be safely charged and sanitized inside.
A power adapter (USB, USB-C)
Important note: Temporary unilingual English instructions and packaging.
Coming soon, bilingual version.
Price: $ 299.95
Disinfection takes 10 minutes. The indicator light turns on while your device is disinfecting and turns off when the process is complete. HomeSoap was designed for any item that goes inside. UV light is most effective on hard, non-porous surfaces. UV light is less effective on fabrics and other porous materials due to the many shadows created which can prevent UV light from hitting the surface. UV light can only kill germs on the surfaces it comes in contact with. While the HomeSoap physically adapts to many objects, its effectiveness on your item may be reduced on surfaces that come into contact with the HomeSoap's internal plastic chamber. To ensure maximum efficiency on all surfaces of your device, place your item centered on the bottom quartz plate. If the object rests on the side of the HomeSoap, make sure it rests vertically on the quartz tubes and not on the plastic side, for 360-degree disinfection.
- Color: white
- Interior Dimensions: 9.3 cm wide x 23.5 cm high x 33.5 cm deep
(3.7 in. x 9.3 in. x 13.2 in.)
- Exterior Dimensions: 15.1 cm wide x 28.3 cm high x 38.1 cm deep
(5.9 in. x 11.1 in. x 15.0 in.)
We recommend that you contact the distributor of your choice to ensure the availability of the desired product.
- Alco Prevention Canada
- Alco Prevention Canada
Top button: for manual or automatic mode selection the button on the top of the HomeSoap allows you to turn off your lights with the touch of your finger. It also allows you to switch your device between Auto and Manual modes.
Automatic mode: disinfection starts every time you close the door automatically. You can always press the button to turn off the lights.
Manual mode: disinfection only starts when the door is closed and the button is pressed. The lights will always turn off automatically after 10 minutes or if you press the button.
Mode change: press and hold the button for 3 seconds. The light bolt will flash, indicating the change from one mode to the other.