Goggles simulating alcohol consumption – Daytime vision – Very low level – between 0.01 (10 mg/100 ml) and 0.03 (30 mg/100 ml)
Simulation Goggles simulating alcohol consumption
- Very low level: between 10 and 30 mg/100 ml
- Equivalence: 1 to 2 glasses of alcohol depending on the individual.
- Glasses simulating alcohol consumption of 0.01 BAC (10 mg/100 ml) to 0.03 BAC (30 mg/100 ml).
- DAYTIME VISION, simulating a DAYTIME activity as the lenses are transparent.
- These glasses are perfectly suited to awareness exercises for all: adults, young people with their probationary licence and road professionals (representatives, truckers, etc.).