Smart Anti-Textos deviceAnti Textos Mauve
495.00 $ CA
- More than intelligent features!
- Automatic locking of the cell phone does not allow access to the Textos function
- Option to identify which cell phone is associated with the driver via an RFID chip. Users, such as fleet managers or parents, are then assured that the cell phone placed in the Anti-Textos device belongs to the driver.
- Integrated GPS
- Secure web portal for real-time display of cell phone usage
- Audible and light alarms triggered in case of infraction
- Black box recording up to 10,000 events
- Compatible with all cell phone models
- Easy to install (dashboard)
- Affordable solution
- Significant reduction in the risk of collision (23% decrease!)
- Possibility of reducing insurance premiums
- Enables compliance with the Highway Safety Code
Use for parents or drivers who want to enhance safety or self-discipline.
Activate the Bluetooth option on your cell phone* and place it in the Anti-Texto device to immobilize your cell phone and prevent you from texting while driving. On a secure web portal, you will see in real time whether the cell phone is placed in the Anti-Textos device or not.
- For vehicles fleets, the statistics of the transport industry (NTSB-US) are alarming...
- 80% of drivers admit having used a cell phone while driving in the last 30 days
- Average cost per accident: $ 148,000 USD
- For vehicles fleets and all drivers, know that texting while driving is a real danger...
- Taking your eyes off the road for 4 to 6 seconds to read a text while driving at 90 km / h is like crossing a football field with your eyes closed. 1
- Texting while driving can increase the risk of a collision by up to 23 times 2
Our intelligent anti-texting device, Anti-Textos, is the perfect tool to protect all drivers: truckers, representatives, teenagers and even...yourself.
* It is also possible to use an integrated LTE solution offered by a telephony service.
- 1. SAAQ - Driving requires your full attention. Avoid distractions.
- 2. The Virginia Tech Transportation Institute.