Training code: 12314124124
Alcohol, drugs and prescription drugs in the Workplace:
Prevent and intervene effectively in concrete ways.
Alco Prevention Canada gives you the opportunity to attend a live Online Training (webinar), at the comfort of your desktop.
This Webinar aims to:
- Help attendees be aware of the magnitude of the problem and its impacts on the company.
- Understand the implications and legal aspects of the prevention and screening process.
- Know how to react in any legality to a situation of intoxication or consumption of substances in the workplace.
- Discover the means and concrete tools to react adequately when a case occurs.
- To know the circumstances in which you can perform screening tests.
- Know a plan of action to follow in order to fulfill your obligations to due diligence.