Goggles simulating alcohol consumption – Night vision – Low level – between 0.06 (60 mg/100 ml) and 0.08 (80 mg/100 ml)
Simulation Goggles simulating alcohol consumption
- Low level: between 60 and 80 mg/100 ml
- Equivalence: 2 to 4 glasses of alcohol depending on the individual.
- Glasses simulating alcohol consumption 0.06 BAC or 60 mg/100 ml to 0.08 BAC (0.08 or 80 mg/100 ml).
- NIGHT VISION, simulating a NIGHTTIME activity as the lenses are dark.
- These glasses are perfectly suited to awareness exercises for all: adults, young people with their probationary licence and road professionals (representatives, truckers, etc.).