Goggles simulating alcohol consumption – High level, Night vision – 0.10 to .17 (100 to 170 mg/100 ml)
Goggles simulating alcohol consumption – High level – Night vision simulation
- Googles simulating alcohol consumption from 0.10 g/l (0.10 BAC or 100 mg/100 ml) to 0.17 g/l (0.17 BAC or 170 mg/100 ml)
- Equivalence: 4 to 8 glasses of alcohol depending on the individual.
- NIGHT VISION, simulation of NOCTURNAL activity since the lenses are tinted.
- These simulating goggles are perfectly suited to awareness-raising exercises for everyone: adults, the youngest with their probationary license and road professionals (representatives, truckers, etc.).
- These glasses can be used in broad daylight.