Why and how to use our emergency vehicle light equipped with LED
Road safety concerns us all. Have you ever had to stop on the side of the road or right on the road because of some breakdown? This is an extremely dangerous situation and many accidents related to this situation have occurred over the past year. This situation is even more perilous at night…
Our emergency vehicle light aims to replace obsolete cones or emergency lights. It is a perfect tool for:
- The car drivers
- Fleets of commercial vehicles
Ideal for alerting other road users if your vehicle is immobilized on the road.
It can also be used in addition to the triangle to increase visibility and thus avoid an accident in addition to your accident or incident…
- Easy to use, it attaches to the roof of your vehicle or the fuel door of your motorcycle
- Easy to store in the glove box or trunk of your motorcycle due to its compactness.
- No need to get out of your vehicle to install it!
- Fitted with a hook, it can also be placed under the bonnet.
How to use
- Press the button on the orange portion of your emergency vehicle light and an orange light will flash, indicating that your vehicle is immobilized.
- Place your emergency vehicle light with LED on a metal portion of the roof of your car.
- For use other than to signal an emergency, press the yellow portion of your device and a white light will illuminate. Press a second time and the intensity of the light will decrease.